Cleansing with Green Tea
Green tea is popular the world over as a beverage for good health. However, many people are unaware of the fact that green tea not only detoxifies your system but it works wonders for your skin also. Green tea is rich in anti-oxidants and helps to enhance the texture of your skin, both internally and externally. It is a powerful anti-aging agent, reducing the visibility of fine lines, crow’s feet, and wrinkles easily. It can also be used for the treatment of under-eye circles and the removal of dark spots.
The External Benefits Of Green Tea
Regular application of green tea removes acne and renders you with flawless skin. The best part of applying green tea is that there are no side effects. It gives you instant glowing skin naturally. It is cost -effective and you can also re-use your tea bags for skin treatments every day.
Green Tea For Treatment Of Acne
If you suffer from acne, you should do the following:
> Take a bowl and fill it up with water
> Soak a green tea bag in it
> Wash your face with this water
When you follow the above regime regularly, you will get smooth skin. The green tea water prevents the production of excessive sebum- the primary cause for acne. With the passage of time, you will also see marks fade and your skin becoming more beautiful. Green tea is also beneficial for other skin problems. It is an excellent anti-aging tonic and gives mature skin the moisture it needs. This means that drinking green tea not only helps-it is an amazing beauty cleansing agent too!
Best Green Tea for Cleansing:
Advantages Of Green Tea For Your Skin
Green tea has the following benefits:
1. It enhances the elasticity of your skin with its astringent properties that soothe the skin
2. Prevents premature skin aging as it combats harmful oxygen from causing skin damage
3. Contain about 5-8 times more Vitamin C than lime and tocopherol. This curbs the accumulation of melanin pigments and formation of freckles and dark spots stop.
4. Green tea has vitamin A and vitamin B2- best treatments for acne.
5. Rich source of tannins that help in the contraction of skin pores.
6. Reduces inflammation in the skin
7. Treats sunburns
8. Treats minor cuts, burns and blemishes.
Apply Green Tea & Notice A Visible Different In Your Skin
Green tea is a natural skin cleanser and recommended for people of all ages. There are no side-effects and with regular use you are able to get younger looking skin. The following are some easy steps on how to use green tea for cleansing your skin:
1. After drinking green tea, you should infuse two or three tea bags in cold water
2. After cleansing your face, you should splash this cold water on your face so that its ingredients are directly absorbed by your skin
3. Repeat the above at least twice a day for best results. If you suffer from skin problems, you will notice a marked improvement after regularly doing this treatment for some weeks.
4. For the best results, you should use green tea bags as facial masks especially if you have severe acne problems. You should apply the tea bag on acne prone areas and remove it after ten minutes.
Therefore, from the above, it evident that green tea gives you much more than internal health benefits. Externally it works against the forces of nature and protects skin at the same time. It is an effective beauty agent giving you the gift of flawless, younger-looking skin naturally round-the-clock!