There are a lot of articles about this subject. Today, we have numerous studies that have dealt with this issue. Gathering results of most these studies, we get a simple answer: both drinks are healthy but each in their own way. Here’s what are their advantages and drawbacks.
1) Advantages of tea:
* It is discovered that white tea contains more antioxidants than green tea, but they are efficient in the prevention of some diseases
* White tea can prevent problems with obesity – it is discovered that white tea prevents the production of fatty cells.
* Green tea has thermogenic properties and speeds up the oxidation of fat.
* Studies have shown that tea reduces the risk of esophagus cancer in women by 60 per cent
* It has been found that antioxidants from white tea can help as a cure against aging, can prevent some types of cancers, inflammations and some types of heart diseases.
* The tea can prevent development of diabetes type 1, or to slow its progress if it is already developed.
* Three to four cups of tea a day reduces risk of heart attack.
* The tea contains fluoride that protects teeth
* Those who drink more than ten cups of tea a day have less problems with liver disorders.
* The tea may protect from some heart diseases and some types of cancers.
* People who drink black tea four times a day six weeks in order, have had lower level of cortisol, a stress hormone.
* Also green tea helps in protection from lung cancer.
* The tea hydrates more than the caffeine that is in it affects on dehydration.
2) Negative sides of tea:
* If you drink too much warm tea, you increase the risk that you will get sick from cancer of the esophagus.
* The tea may contain pesticides, even if it is marked as organic.
* .The tea contains great quantities of tannins. Tannin reduces absorption of iron in the body what may cause anemia.
* The tea contains the caffeine for which is proved that cause anxiety and raises levels of blood pressure.
* If the tea added in the milk, it loses the properties that are well in prevention against cancer.
1) Advantages of coffee:
* People who drink a lot of coffee will have less chance to get sick from Alzheimer’s disease.
* If coffee is drinking in longer period of time, may reduce risk of heart diseases.
* Scientists believe that some chemicals which are in the coffee may be used for making new medicines for healing heart diseases and insomnia.
* Studies have shown that the coffee helps in prevention from diabetes type 2.
* The coffee decreases risk of development of gout in men older than 40 ages.
* The caffeine increases effectiveness of medicines against pains. * The coffee protects the liver, especially of cirrhosis and cancer.
* The coffee improves short – term memory and speed of reaction. The greatest improvement was found among the oldest people.
2) Negative sides of coffee:
* Some studies have shown that some ingredients of coffee can raise levels of cholesterol.
* Of the more than 1,000 chemicals are found in fried coffee, 19 are cancerous.
* The coffee paints teeth.
* Studies have shown that more than 8 cups of coffee a day increases risk that you give birth to a stillborn child.
* Researches have shown that coffee reduces blood flow to the heart.
Ordinary prepared coffee contains the greatest quantity of caffeine (150 mg. of caffeine in a cup of 200 mg.), then filter coffee, and instant coffee, and after them is black tea (65 mg. of caffeine in a cup of 200mg.). Espresso contains less caffeine than white and green tea.